POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rehash of an old scene (WIP), Countertop texture : Rehash of an old scene (WIP), Countertop texture Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Rehash of an old scene (WIP), Countertop texture
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 3 Jan 2004 20:59:47
Message: <3ff77393@news.povray.org>
I want to get some opinions on the new countertop texture. I have attached
an update to a scene I created years ago that can be found on the
predecessor to the irtc

Here's a link to the original image:
http://archive.irtc.org/ftp/pub/old-competition/competition-Sep-95/oj.jpg,
and I attached the new image to this post.

Ignoring everything else in the scene (it's practically the same, bitmaps
missing have been replaced), what do you think of the new texture for the
counter top?

---
Michael Raiford
http://www.michaelraiford.com/povray.htm